Patented design allows you to rotate the legs without removing them. Legs are fastened to the windbreak so they will not fall out. Simply loosen a bolt, pull a pin, and spin the leg. Panels can be lifted with a bucket or through the center with forks to gain extra height for clearing posts and fences. My panels come fully assembled and can be set up in 90 seconds by one person. The heavy frame is constructed of all new 3″x2″ rectangular steel tubing that gives these panels the strength to hold up to 70 mph winds. Stacker plates are placed in each corner to keep you and everyone on the road safe during transport. My 24′ calf shelter has been designed to fit inside these stacker plates so it won’t slide when stacked on top of the windbreak panels. A 50′ drop deck semi-trailer can haul 44 panels in one trip.
- 24’ long x 8’6” tall
- Average weight: 940 lbs
- Frame is constructed out of 2″x3″x11ga & 2″x3″x3/16″ Rect Tube
- Legs are 12’6” long made of 3″ Sch40 well pipe and weigh over 100 lbs each
- 5″ gap between sheets to allow wind to pass through
24′ and 30′ freestanding panels can easily be moved for making corrals, calving pens, or for dividing yards. Vertical pipe is sandblasted to make a cleaner surface for welding on and they are also cut on a laser tube cutter for more accurate parts. Panels are made in a jig to ensure they’re all built the same.
- Panels are 5’9″ tall and stand 10″ off the ground.
- 2-7/8″ wellpipe is used to make the main frame and vertical uprights.
- Five 1″ sucker rod are slid through the wellpipe for a stronger panel. Rod is welded at both ends.
- Sucker rods are spaced accordingly to help prevent calves from clawing through the bottom.
- 5′ arched or flat legs made from 2-7/8″ wellpipe. Legs can be welded on or made to swivel.
- Two 3′ chains at one end and 4 slotted chain loop gussets in each corner.
- 24′ panels weigh about 820 lbs and the 30′ panels weigh about 960 lbs.
- Internal gates can be hung to make it easier for getting in and out of pens.
- 6′-16′ swinging gates can be hung on the ends. Gate hinge is designed so the gate can lay flat against the panel on one side and swing 90 degrees on the other.
- A 50′ drop deck semi-trailer can haul 55 24′ freestanding panels with the swivel legs.
Continuous Fence Panels
20′ panels are built out of 1.25″-14ga round tubing and 5/8″ solid rod for the uprights. The rod is cut on a band saw to prevent sharp edges that can appear when being sheared with a blade. We build panels for pigs, sheep, goats, cattle, horses, buffalo, and everything in between. All the steel going into these panels is made in the USA. Heavier panels can be made with either a heavier wall or a larger tube diameter. Custom panels are available upon request. Clamps and splicers included.
- 4 bar – 48″ x 20′
- 5 bar – 38.5″ x 20′
- 5 bar – 48″ x 20′
- 6 bar – 48″ x 20′
- 7 bar – 60″ x 20′
- 8 bar – 48″ x 20′ – The bottom 5 tubes have a 4″ gap between them for smaller animals. (See photo)